Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What a keeper!!

First, Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!

Second, Chad is awesome... the best husband ever. He sent me a dozen roses today at work and totally caught me off guard. They're really pretty and you can smell them when you walk into my office and they came with this really cool red vase that he picked out. (Right Brenda? Oh, and Timmy... Brenda's were awesome too!! We were wondering if you and Chad planned this together? We think they came from the same florist!!)

Third, I get home and we exchange cards then Chad gives me another envelope... it's a gift certificate for one of those 4-D ultrasounds!! For those of you that don't know what it is, it's an ultrasound that makes it seem like you are looking at the real thing. It doesn't look like the "blob" on the ultrasound picture at the bottom of this screen, you can actually see the baby's face (and other things) VERY clearly!! I think he said that we have to do that one when I'm between 22-24 weeks so it will be a little while before we can do it but how cool is that? Totally beats that Taco Bell dinner I brought home for him tonight!!

What a keeper. Way to go match.com!! ;o)

Love you babe!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

First time I met Chadly, I knew he was a keeper! You are both very lucky!! Love you!

Heidi said...

What an awesome gift. Can't wait to see those pictures posted on here!

Christina H. said...

Awww... what a lovely V-day! Mine went a little differenly...

Woke up, got an e-mail from the pres. of our company saying not to come into work... SNOW DAY. Ate cereal and watched Spongebob. Checked some e-mails and had a lean cuisine lasagna for my fancy Valentines dinner!

Hey, at least I didn't have to go to work (and I was snowed in with my boyfriend)!

Miss you both :)