Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No Time!!

Holy cow, I have no time to blog!!

Quick highlights of this week (and posts to come when I have time):

* Thanksgiving in California
* Brynn's amazing vocabulary (boy, can she talk... and talk... and talk...)
* Christmas tree is up and lights are on it, hopefully ornaments are tomorrow
* Found out I am off work from 12/18 to 1/5 - Holy cow!
* Chad is off work for almost as long as I am for the holidays!
* Trying to help organize some things for my 10 year high school reunion (IN OHIO!) and we're having a heck of a time getting valid e-mail addresses
* Brynn FINALLY stood up by herself for about 10 seconds tonight without realizing it (Um, yeah, she's 16 months old now and I haven't had time to do a 16 month post for her yet.)

That's all I can think of right now, I'm exhausted.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow that is awesome how much time you get off!