Friday, May 9, 2008

Dinner with GGMa and GGPa

Last Monday, GGMa came over to watch Brynn so last night we took GGMa and GGPa to dinner at one of all of our favorite places... Texas Roadhouse! It's a great place to take kids because it's so noisy in there. Plus, we don't have to clean up after her much when we go there because it's one of those steakhouses where you throw the peanut shells on the floor. Love it. (I won't ever go there on my birthday though, they sing to you and make you get on a saddle!)

Here are some great pictures that we took with their camera because I forgot ours. What was I thinking?!

I LOVE this first one of GGMa and Brynn!!





2 comments:

Sally said...

Really, really miss you guys! :) She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

OMG! yea for ribbons in adorable niece's hair!!! :)