Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

To all those Mom's who read our blog (including mine!), hopefully you had a great day today!!

We had kind of a crazy day, crazy weekend actually. It went by way too fast and I didn't get much done that I needed to!! Brynn's teeth have been bothering her all weekend and we've done everything we can to try and keep her happy, except put whiskey on her gums. If this keeps up, we might just have to try it. We feel so bad for her!!

Chad and Brynn took me to lunch at my favorite restaurant today (take a wild guess at which one that is?!) and neither Chad or I felt good for the rest of the day. Chad got me a card that of course, just about made me cry. What a keeper. I also got a new cell phone and steering wheel cover for the VAN! SWEET! I know you're all jealous!!

All in all, it was a nice weekend and I'm glad I was able to relax and spend some fun time with these two goofballs that I love to death!! Thanks for being the best husband and daughter ever!!



OH and last night we found out that some of our good friends who had a baby two months after Brynn was born are expecting again!! Talk about a surprise!! Their baby is due in December. Um, that's a scary reality check right there. Sorry Brynn, you're not getting any brothers or sisters for quite a while!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you had a nice day! I have quite a few friends who had babies at the same time I had Johanna who are now pregnant or already have another one. YIKES! Johanna is gonna have to wait awhile too (let's hope!!).

Sally said...

goofballs!

Becki said...

How sweet!! Happy Mothers' Day!