Monday, August 13, 2007

The past week!


I know, I know... I've been a slacker lately when it comes to this blog. Sorry everyone!! Stephanie, you were right... it's hard to find the time to do this now!!

Brynn is still an awesome baby, even though her schedule is out of whack from what it was a week ago! It's a little rough! Now, instead of sleeping through the night, she likes to go to bed anywhere from 10:00 and 12:00 and will sleep until anywhere from 2:00 to 5:00am. I think we got really lucky at first with her sleeping through the night. It allowed me to recover pretty well after the c-section though!! It's still not as bad as what it could be (knock on wood...) - Chad and I just love (and appreciate!) our sleep though!! I go back to the doctor on Wednesday for my follow up appointment.

The day that my mom left, Chad's mom, Jody, came back in to town from California!! She's staying with us for a few more days before heading back!! It's definately been nice having her here!! I don't know how single moms or dads do it... I have Chad here to help me out and it's also been really nice having people come and stay with us to help us out!! We're extremely blessed... to say the least!!

We had a few visitors within the last week, including some members of our Arizona family!! Jenn, Luke (Brynn's boyfriend, even though neither one of them realize it yet!), Stephanie and Morgan stopped by late last week! Here are a few pictures from their visit!!





A few days ago, Chad was getting ready to take Brynn outside for a minute and he felt bad because it was sooo bright outside, so he decided to see if her sunglasses would fit her yet!! It doesn't look like she was a big fan of the purple ones... they were way too big... so we tried the clear ones and they fit a lot better!!




Here's one that we took one last night... it's the first outfit that we've put on Brynn since she's been home besides a onezie! (Chad picked it out!) I'm a dummy and didn't realize that there was a difference between newborn clothes and 0-3 month clothes, so she has a ton of 0-3 month clothes and hardly any newborn clothes!! Oops! ;o)

Here are a few goofy pictures that we took today of Brynn hanging out... she was finally looking at the camera!!


7 comments:

Heidi said...

Again, she just has so much personality and is so adorable. I love the one of her and Chad's mom laying on the couch.

Heidi said...

Again, she just has so much personality and is so adorable. I love the one of her and Chad's mom laying on the couch.

Rachel said...

She is just too cute!! Hang in there, the sleep thing does get better again! Having kids definitely made us appreciate our families even more. It's GREAT that you have so much support!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love ALL the pics!!! She looks like both of you but holy crap does she look like you!

I was looking at a few of our pics from younger times and you make a whole bunch of faces back in the day as well! So goofy! I love it!

SEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOON!

Aunti Bribo

Anonymous said...

AND! Holy moly, Luke looks like Matt! They are too precious!

Luke and Brynn ... planning for the future already! :)

Sally said...

She looks more and more like you! Wish I was there! Grammie loves you Brynn.......

Samantha said...

That little dress is too cute! She looks like a little country bumpkin.