Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cameras and baby stuff

First off... Happy 4th of July!! It's supposed to be around 117 (YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY - APPROXIMATELY 117 DEGREES!) today... we have no plans other than to lounge around. I'm off work tomorrow too, YAY! We have a dr appt in the afternoon, so I'm sure I'll post another blog then. In the meantime, here's an update on us.

Both of our cameras are broken. Hmph. What kind of timing is this?! Brynn is due IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS (!) and we don't have a digital camera!! That means... no more prego pics until we get a new one. That's ok... just picture me... with a bigger belly. It's HUGE!

I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions lately. I just started having them a few weeks ago, I thought that it was Brynn just stretching and moving her butt around a lot but they were really the Braxton Hicks because now they're happening a lot more often and it's my whole belly that keeps tightening up, not just where her little behind is.

Other than that, I've been ok. Just REALLY uncomfortable.

I think (and hope!) that I'll go early... We're hoping for the 14th. That would be awesome because it would be a combination of my birthday (7/7) and Chad's birthday (8/14). Chances are, it won't happen... but it would be cool if it did!!

That's all for now...

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you're due in three weeks. That's awesome. And I can't believe that its 117 degrees there, holy crap.